Monday, January 28, 2013

All of me for You

Take my life and every part of it, Lord
I'm not holding back, you can have it all
It's not even hard for me as it once was
I've fallen so deeply in love with You
That my heart is already Yours
Now I ask that you please take the rest

No matter what comes at us, Lord
It's not a worry anymore
Because I know that our love is lasting
You've taken me and You've fixed me
We've built our relationship out from brokenness
We've journeyed long and hard
I know we're unbreakable and inseperable
Nothing can snatch me from your grip

My God, I know I will be safe under Your protection
All the days of my life, You'll be holding my hand
No matter what comes, You never fail to be there
Through trials and temptations, You offer me an escape
When I am joyful, You take delight in my laughter

My Beloved, Your glory takes my breath away
Your presence is overwhelming
Your holiness humbles me before You
All I want is to be closer to You
And walk with You in obedience
Fighting the good fight of faith

No comments: