Monday, November 11, 2013

Intimate

I’ve come to love You as one would love their husband. This relationship feels as real if not more real than any relationship I have with anyone. You’ve become my other half, my best friend, my king, my love, my everything. You’ve swept me off my feet time and time again. Every time You whisper sweet thoughts in my ear I melt inside… Our dates every night in my room over tea are so simple but they mean everything to me. Talking to you completes my day and feeling you smile along with my silly rambles makes me come alive. I know You’re as pleased about us as I am. I feel Your joy when You’re around me. I can sense that You’re happy with me… and Lord, I’m so happy with You. This world, when I look at it in comparison to You, is absolutely nothing. No temporary pleasure can even compare. Your love is permanent, not some cheap thrill. You’re the most real thing I’ve ever known. I love you, God. I love you.

No comments: